JK Doors provides a full range of top quality matching entry and garage doors specially designed to match and co-ordinate with our stunning sectional door ranges. The idea is to create a smart front elevation to your home with complementary finishes, colours and design elements. The matching entry and garage doors that we sell are manufactured from aluminium, so they are slightly different from the domestic security doors featured elsewhere on the website. JK Doors is a distributor for Ryterna Garage Doors, which are ideal for new builds as well as renovation projects.
Benefits of our aluminium matching entry and garage doors include, but are not limited to:
- Made to order
- Insulated aluminium frame and leaf, with U-values up to 0.65 W/m²K
- Opening inside or outside
- Triple safety glazing with P4A glass
- Triple all-round perimeter rubber weather sealing
- High quality durable magnetic ‘pop-up’ threshold
- Two types of door frames
- Wide selection of RAL colours
- Certified for strong security credentials. Resistance Class up to RC3
We sell two varieties of aluminium front doors: RD80 and RD100.
Main features of RD80
- Frame constructed of aluminium profiles, with 20mm thick thermal break
- Leaf 80mm thick, with 2.5mm aluminium sheet skin
- U-value up to 0.68W/m2K.
Main features of RD100
- Frame constructed of aluminium profiles, with 34mm thick thermal break
- Leaf 100mm thick, with 2.5mm aluminium sheet skin
- U-value up to 0.65W/m2K.
Our matching entry and garage doors come with a variety of locking options. The most straightforward and intuitive is a three-point locking system – and the most sophisticated a five-point locking system using electric gear. The latter enables homeowners to connect their locks to finger scanners, keypads or remote handsets, providing extra convenience. All of our locks can be installed with an electromagnetic latch, allowing you to disable temporarily or use a self-locking feature. This can be useful for office facilities or shops in enabling free entry during working hours.